Friday, November 23, 2012

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

I have been reminded by my newest follower's blog, Encourage One Another, that laughter is the universal language and . .  a whole lot better then  Prozac.

So here you go:

How old are you?



"I couldn't help noticing how happy you look," she said. "What's your secret for a long happy life?"

"I smoke three packs of cigarettes a day," he said. "I also drink a case of whiskey a week, eat fatty foods, and never exercise."

"That's amazing," the woman said. "How old are you?'

"Twenty-six," he said. 







 The first Baby Boomer turned 64 on January 1, 2010

6 comments:

  1. Love the video! And I totally agree about laughter...It's the BEST medicine! I'm fortunate to have a family where everyone has a great sense of humor. We laugh a LOT!
    Thanks for sharing this.
    sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post truly made me smile! I agree..laughter=good! drugs=not so much good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you also ever noticed how sometimes just a good attitude makes an older person seem much younger than he/she is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, cute, cute - i am loving the "encourage one and another" site as well- the cat in heaven even made my husband chuckle-
    happy days to you!!! M -- p.s. remember singing that tune when it came on the car-radio back in them days...ha! still a catchy tune as is all of theirs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I remember it well. The song has been playing in my head now for days. It's fun.

      Delete