Sunday, November 11, 2012

MY TOP 12 DIY THANKSGIVING CENTERPIECES

At this time of year everywhere you look you'll
 find ideas to inspire you. So I took a look around and these are some of the Thanksgiving Centerpieces that inspired me. Each one is simple and can be done with products that you may already have on hand or that are easily obtainable. As of today, I'm leaning toward this first one. I'll showcase my rendition of one of these the week of Thanksgiving.

Which one inspires you?












4 comments:

  1. I like the last one because you can eat it! Wonder if you can make it Paleo?? cute ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh!! I love the little tipis! Perfect for a kid's table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you...I like the first one...my second choice would be the simplicity of the gourds on the plate...I like it! So happy you have a blog..I will be a dedicated follower :) Love, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good ideas - from the corn with the candle, to the wheat bundled together, to the different peas in a glass container. Very, very nice ideas!

    ReplyDelete