Friday, January 25, 2013

Hip Hip ......Hooray

Baby Boomer embarks on a new career and is chosen
 to participate in season eleven of Project Runway.

After working 20 some years as a funeral director, Cindy decides to go back to school (in her 50's), attends design school and has now landed a spot on the famous reality show. Challenge One found her is the bottom 2, but she was able to pull out of it and will get another opportunity to showcase her talent next week. I look forward to Challenge Two.
With 72 million baby boomers, Cindy should be a fan favorite. I know I'm rooting for her.



Cindy Marlatt age 59

So what about you? Have you reinvented yourself after the age of 50? If you have or are in the process, I'd love to hear about it. Please leave a comment. It's never to late to go after our dreams.

5 comments:

  1. My absolute favorite show.... love the whole creative process! Thanks for sharing this! And my reinvention? It would probably be writing again for my blog. Showcasing projects that normally I would keep to myself. Still working on the whole change, though. Just a work in progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you are expanding your horizons, I LOVE it. We are never too old to embrace whatever summons our hearts. Have fun and do keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon,

    I’ve nominated your blog for a Liebster Award. You can find the details in a post on my blog. If you choose to participate, please leave me a reply here so I don’t miss it. Can’t wait to read more about you!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon! I found your blog at Vicki's blog party - I'm a little late to the party! I am definitely a Baby Boomer not going down without a fight! I am about to become a follower of your blog, and I look forward to exploring it! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to meet you! Thanks for following. Sharon

    ReplyDelete