Sunday, March 17, 2013

A few new Barbie Dolls for the Baby Boomer to purchase today!


Don't you think that Mattel should be keeping up with aging baby boomers and come out with some dolls that we can relate to. Here are just a few ideas that I found on misc. Internet sights.

Hot Flash Barbie.
Press Barbie's bellybutton and watch her
face turn beet red while tiny drops of
perspiration appear on her forehead. Comes
with hand-held fan and tiny tissues.

Bifocals Barbie.
Comes with her own set of
blended-lens fashion frames
in six wild colors (half-frames too!), neck
chain and large-print editions of
Vogue and Martha Stewart Living.

Flabby Arms Barbie.
Hide Barbie's droopy triceps with these new,
roomier-sleeved gowns. Good news on the tummy front, too -
muumuus with tummy-support panels are included.

Bankruptcy Barbie.
Comes with foreclosure papers for the dream house, scissors to cut up her credit cards, and a threatening letter from the IRS.

Divorce Barbie.
Sells for $199.99.
Comes with Ken's house,
Ken's car and Ken's boat.


6 comments:

  1. These are hysterical! Although I don't remember ever having a Barbie doll when I was a little girl, I think I'd buy the "Hot Flash Barbie"!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...hat flash Barbie for me too!!! Also I can so relate to the flabby arms one as well :D But, gratefully, no divorce Barbie for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ****that would be `hot` flash..not hat :)***

    ReplyDelete
  4. these would be so funny! i think mine would be the bifocals barbie. i wasn't a barbie friend, although i seemed to get tons of stuff from my aunts and such.... think they were concerned about my love for troll dolls...ha! hum, maybe a great idea for the 100 blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s always awesome when you can not only be advised, but also entertained! I’m sure you had fun composing this article
    tubal reversal

    ReplyDelete