Saturday, January 4, 2014

6 hours in the kitchen

My efforts to make up freezer meals. Six hours in the kitchen and this is all I produced. . .

I'm always inspired when I read about others who diligently prepare all their meals over the weekend and then don't have to think about it for the whole week. Well I've never been too successful with it, but I'm giving it a try once again.  I have to wonder, do these people really exist? I mean I've never actually met one personally and I don't have any friends that are successful with the whole weekend thing so maybe it's just some sick game used to allow us to think that we could become so organized that we could achieve this. If you're one of these weekend food planners I'd love to hear from you and maybe you could share some of your tips and tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment