Thursday, April 17, 2014

It Starts With YOU!

Do you ever spend time in your closet trying on your clothes with different combinations etc.? Well now and again I'll spend an evening doing just that. Often times it when the season changes and I'm switching out my cold weather clothes for cooler summer ones. So anyway, I put this on and it reminded me of something Katharine Hepburn might of worn, okay that might be a stretch but what can I say, it was the first thought that came to mind.                    




Katharine was 5'7" and I'm 5'2''. This fashion style is a reminder that if you wear a wider leg pant with a high waist and a shorter more fitted top, is gives you a longer leaner look. 

But anyway....


I was curious to do a Katharine Hepburn google search. She was very much her own woman and lived by her own rules. It's said that she didn't wear makeup and once when the producers hid her slacks (so she would be forced to wear a dress or skirt), she walked around in her underwear until they finally returned them to her! That was pretty bold.

I found a couple quotes that I wanted to share and hopefully they will inspire you. 


Do you have a Katharine Hepburn favorite movie or quote? I'd love to hear it.

1 comment:

  1. I love! Katherine H and all her movies. I think however, my favorite has to be Desk Set, with of course... Spencer Tracy, they were always to so good together. The first movie of hers I ever remember seeing was "Guess Who's Coming for Dinner" I was hooked.

    ReplyDelete