Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Clip-On Coupon


Today is 'clip-on coupon' day.




This weeks super sale is Horizon Classic Mac and Cheese.
I printed off 6 coupons from the internet for .55 off of one box. Fry's doubles all coupons up to 1.00. The sales price for this Mac and Cheese was 10 for 10.00, or 1.00 each so with my coupon the price was FREE.   We all know that Mac and Cheese is a big hit with the kids and my 2 year old grandson is no exception. I'm set for the next few visits with him. 




Check out coupons.com to get yours. They allow 2 coupon printings per computer. I have access to 2 more computers, hence the 6 FREE boxes.

Just another way for Fit and Healthy Baby Boomers to keep their pocket books healthy too.

Here's to your financial health.
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. This is a great deal and nothing is better than getting something for nothing. My grandchildren spend a lot of time at my house in the summer and they love macaroni and cheese.

    ReplyDelete