Monday, August 18, 2014

I Found it...

...the perfect solution behind the box lunch sandwich without the bread!

Now I know to some this may not be a big deal, but for someone like me who chooses to limit her consumption of bread this is just perfect and oh so easy.

It's the green pepper

 Yes, a simple raw uncooked pepper. All you need to do is slice it in half and stuff with your favorite sandwich filling, maybe you like chicken walnut apple or the egg salad or the ham and cheese, it's limitless and so easy to prepare and take along.

Here's my lunch today. It had a mixture of beans, rice, avocado, sunflower seeds and raisins. Yum!


What would you fill your pepper with? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking your mixture of rice and beans with avocado and sunflower seeds sounds delicious. I may not use the raisins, though. I love them, just not mixed with other foods. I will definitely try your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy the 'sandwich'. Thanks for visiting. Sharon

    ReplyDelete