Tuesday, August 5, 2014

What's Missing?

I'm always on the lookout for fun games, crafts and activities to do with my
 2 1/2 year old grandson. Google to the rescue again and I found this activity at this website
I call it What's Missing? The idea is you place a few items on a tray and have the child name them. Then you remove one item and now the child must
try to remember which one is missing.

First, an inspection of the 4 items, pear, sweet potato, avocado, and lemon.
Hum....which one is missing?
thinking...
still thinking....
Ah.....I know, PEAR!

Didn't he do a Super Job!!!! thinks Grandma.

Do you have a favorite activity that you play with your grandkids? I'd love to hear it.



















It was fun for me to see the wheel turning as he tried to remember. Of course he did GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment