Tuesday, February 24, 2015

10 items 7 days

10 items 7 days
For some time now I've been wanting to put together a clothing capsule and finally I've done it!
Thanks to an online fashion course that I'm taking we have already discussed
* what style is
*what is my personal style
*what is my body type
*the Golden Rule of fashion
*silhouettes that complement me
and so much more.
I still have 14 more lessons to go.

40plusstylecourse.com Check it out

I should add here that I don't actually own all 10 but I will be shopping soon to gather like pieces. 



ESCADA cardigan
escada.com



Oasis sleeveless top
$38 - johnlewis.com


Veronica Beard white blouse
$405 - farfetch.com


Paige Denim jeans
anthropologie.com


Miss Look purple pants
yesstyle.com


XCVI white pants
lastcall.com


Strappy sandals
macys.com


Cole Haan ankle boots
colehaan.com

1 comment:

  1. Wish we could go shopping together! :) Fun post...anything about fashion is fun!

    ReplyDelete